Dear CEFF friends and filmmakers,
The Colorado Environmental Film Festival (CEFF) is an exciting, inspiring, and energizing event that includes world-class environmental films with representatives from local, national and international organizations. We are thrilled to announce our Call for Entries for our 11th annual CEFF is now OPEN for submission!
CEFF seeks unique and meaningful films that aim to inspire, educate, and call to action. The largest environmental film festival between the coasts, CEFF celebrates our 11th annual festival taking place February 23-25, 2017 in downtown Golden, Colorado. Filmmakers of all abilities and backgrounds are invited to submit their films in the categories of Short Films, Feature Length Films and Youth Films (Submission open to for filmmakers under 19 years of age). True to the spirit of Colorado, this event is supported and attended by people who value the natural world and share a passion for the power and beauty of film.
We welcome and encourage you to submit your films today! Early bird registration ends August 15, 2016 so submit your film early for the best value!
Colorado Environmental Film Festival prefers online entries submitted via Withoutabox.com, which provides cost-saving, paperless submission to film festivals around the world. Deadlines and entry fees:
● Early bird – August 15th, 2016 – Price: Regular $30.00 – Student/Youth/Colorado Filmmaker – $20.00
● Regular – September 15th, 2016 – Price: Regular $40.00 – Student/Youth/Colorado Filmmaker – $25.00
● Late – October 30th, 2016 – Price: Regular $50.00 – Student/Youth/Colorado Filmmaker – $30.00
● Extended – November 15th, 2016 – Price: Regular $60.00 – Student/Youth/Colorado Filmmaker – $45.00
If you have questions please visit go to our website at www.ceff.net
or drop me a note dave.steinke
CEFF hosts local and national feature length and short films for all ages, thought-provoking dialogue, festival celebrations for both filmmakers and audience members, children’s films, a filmmaker forum, and information from a variety of environmental groups. The festival presents informative and entertaining films that explore interconnected ecological, social, and economic themes. Audiences have the opportunity to be more than passive viewers – they will leave inspired, surprised, motivated, entertained, and transformed.
Please join me!!!! You can buy tickets in advance at certain Whole Foods stores. Visit www.ceff.net for locations and details.
We’re using VolunteerSpot (the leading online Sign-up and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming Sign-ups for the 10th Annual Colorado Environmental Film Festival February 18-20, 2016.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our Sign-up on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/GaNPio
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on VolunteerSpot.
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact ceffchair and we can sign you up manually.