Guiding Job in the Grand CanyonPosted: February 3, 2012
Angel’s Gate Tours is looking for experienced Grand Canyon guides to lead sightseeing tours, day hikes and the occasional backpacking trip in Grand Canyon. We are specifically recruiting experienced Grand Canyon boatman and other Grand Canyon backcountry professionals. Please contact us if you meet the following requirements:
- Minimum WFR certified, with CPR. (More advanced med certs are also acceptable).
- Good driving record. (1 minor ticket is usually OK)
- Must be able to pass Arizona DOT physical (this is pretty simple, basically it verifies that you can see, hear and move well enough to drive a vehicle).
- Outstanding Grand Canyon knowledge. (You know your schist from Shi-nola, and can present complex material in an entertaining manner).
- Hiking experience on all South Rim trails.
This is an excellent opportunity for Grand Canyon backcountry professionals that need to spend more time in town due to family, children, dog issues or other constraints. The majority of our tours and hikes depart from and return to Flagstaff daily. Please visit our website at www.SeeGrandCanyon.com and call (928) 814-2277 to schedule an interview. Angel’s Gate Tours is an EOE.