|This message is to let you know about the 2012 International Climbers’ Meet, an event you won’t want to miss. The ICM will be held this October 8-13 in Yosemite Valley, and for $450, you’ll receive:
- Transportation to and from the Fresno airport, and within Yosemite Valley
- Six days and nights camping at beautiful and secluded Yellow Pines campground
- Three catered meals per day
- Five and a half days of climbing in spectacular Yosemite Valley
- Nightly campfire for storytelling, socializing, and gerenal carousing
- An opportunity to partner with other participants or experienced host climbers
Seriously. This has to be the most unique (not to mention affordable) climbing experience you could possibly have in Yosemite. While some climbing ability is necessary, participants of all abilities are welcome to apply; the goal is to host a diverse group of climbing abilities from a multitude of countries, like we did last year.
The application deadline is June 10. Download an AAC Member Application or an International Application, and send the completed forms to Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org. (You can also contact Carol with your questions.)
See you in Yosemite!
George Lowe, Mary Ann Dornfeld, Carol Kotchek, and Luis Silva relax after a day of climbing at the 2011 ICM. Alexandre BuisseClick hereto see more photos from last year’s International Climbers’ Meet.Share this email:
The American Alpine Club
710 10th St Suite 100
Golden, CO 80401
Add us to your address book